amitié Index du Forum
amitié Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Your Animated Film Ideas

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    amitié Index du Forum -> amitié ( Participant ) -> Cinema
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks
Fantôme

Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 02/06/2018 05:31:05    Sujet du message: Your Animated Film Ideas Répondre en citant

Hello,

I thought it would be o start a thread about any ideas that any of you have had for animated films. This is a thread for you to tell us whstory ideas you have for animation. Be it full length or shorts. I myself have several. I have this one idea for a broad cartoony animated comedy. Heavy influance by Chuck Jones and Tex Avery. It's about this Dog and this cat, who live in the same house. The Dog is constantly tormenting the cat in really funny ways. I have some great ideas for some really funny gags, anyway their owners decide to go on a trip or move or something and in a series of unfortunate events they get lost. I was thinking that at this point rather than just have some boring buddy road picture where they have to find their way home, something really  and bizzare should happen to them, maybe they get abducted by aliens and uncover a plot to invade earth and have to stop it or they stumble into a lab where an ecentric scientist has invented a time machine and they get on iy by accident and travel through time or another dimension, something funny and different. I got other ideas, but first I want to hear from some of you. 

For More You Can Check:-
Creative digital advertising service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/06/2018 05:31:05    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    amitié Index du Forum -> amitié ( Participant ) -> Cinema Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange