amitié Index du Forum
amitié Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Outlook on Workgroup computers connect to Exchange?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    amitié Index du Forum -> amitié ( Participant ) -> Informatique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks
Fantôme

Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 02/06/2018 05:27:35    Sujet du message: Outlook on Workgroup computers connect to Exchange? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I am looking to receive my 2008 Small Business Server emails in Outlook, as opposed to the Outlook Web Access. The problem, is that the computers in question, have to stay in the workgroup that they are currently on. I have seen this work with our old Exchange 2003 on one of the six workgroup computers. Unfortunately, the person did not remember how he did it. I seem to make a little progress, in that I've changed the CURRENT USER> Software> Microsoft> Exchange> LogonDomain & UserName appropriate settings to the new setup. When I go to create an Exchange account in Outlook, it acts like it is not connected, and can not resolve the user / mailbox name. I do not know if I'm on the right track, and just missing some additional registry changes?Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=35825
Creative video advertising studio

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/06/2018 05:27:35    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    amitié Index du Forum -> amitié ( Participant ) -> Informatique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange